This product is the RFID card reader with USB interface. It can be used to read either 125KHz EM or 13.56MHz Mifare / Mifare DESFire / Felica / NFC card or both EM & Mifare. It can provide easy ID filing by USB keyboard emulator without any driver (plug & play) and no request of external power supply. So it is especially applicable to various software applications which need to input card number instead of editing it manually.
- Support ISO 14443A / ISO 14443B / ISO 15693 / ISO 18092
- With multi card formats output thru DIP switch selection. (ASCII ID, Decimal and Hexadecimal)
- For higher security, our M3 series is applied with anti-duplication HF card.
- Free SDK available.
- Registration ID card for access control system.
- System login / logout application.
- Member system.
- POS.(Inventory management, logistics system, food and drinks industry and so on.)
- Support Android 4.0 system.
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||118 x 75 x 17 mm / 4.6 x 3 x 0.7 inch|
|POWER SUPPLY||By USB|
|OUTPUT INTERFACE||USB 2.0|
|CARD TYPE||EM4100, EM4102, EM4200, TK4100, T5567|
|CARD NUMBER TYPE||Decimal, 8 digits|
|OPERATION TEMPERATURE||-10 ℃ ~ 75 ℃|
How to order
Mifare is a registered trademark of NXP B.V.
Mifare DESFire is a registered trademark of NXP B.V.
FeliCa is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
We reserve the right to change the specification without prior notice or obligation!